Manager, Cyber Security - Melbourne
- Be part of a high-performing, supportive culture
- Work with a team of collaborators, innovators and the brightest minds in the industry
- Join an award-winning organisation recognised for its D&I initiatives
https://www.ey.com/au/transformativeage The opportunity
We are looking for a Manager within the Cyber Security team in our Melbourne office. This role is offered on a flexible full-time basis. Your key responsibilities
Skills and attributes for success
- Lead and manage engagements
- Be dedicated to operational and delivery excellence
- Drive revenue that contributes to the growth of the practice
Ideally, you'll also have
- Ability to deliver successful Cyber Security engagements both as an individual contributor and leader
- Proven experience as a Cyber Security practitioner with the knowledge to provide industry best-practice advice to clients
- Experience with Information Security domains - in particular one or more of the following: Cyber Strategy & Architecture, Cyber Risk Management, Cyber Detection & Response, Cyber Threat Exposure Management, Identity & Access Management, Data Protection, Infrastructure Security, Privacy, Cyber Resilience and Breach Support. This experience should include both advisory and implementation experience
- Experience in assessing and/or implementing security and risk standards including ISO 27001-2, PCI DSS, NIST CSF, ITIL, COBIT, IRAP, PSPF, AS/NZS 4360, CPS234
- Strong program / project delivery on major security uplift programs
Who are Advisory?
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to maintain integrity and trust with clients, peers and team members
Our Advisory service line focuses on helping clients to improve their performance and manage their risks more effectively. From an improved finance function, enhanced supply chain, or superior customer experience, EY teams are able to offer added value and turn our client's strategy into reality! This is why Advisory is the fastest-growing service line and an energetic, fast-paced environment. Learn more about Advisory here . What working at EY offers
Our Total Rewards package includes:
Who we are
- formal or informal flexible working options e.g. remote working, flexible start and finish times
- career and learning development e.g. EY badges , career mentoring
- an extensive range of wellbeing and benefit offerings e.g. Salary packaging, parental leave and support, health checks
EY is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer offering a vast range of internal networks including Ability EY, our disability network, Unity, our LGBTI network and our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander network enabling us all to embrace and value the diverse society we live within. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application via firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 1800 017 666.
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by EY or by their external third party provider. Regarding this role, the minimum salary is $130,000 including 9.5% superannuation.
© 2019 Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation .