Manager, Education Development
- Have direct impact on member engagement & drive positive member actions
- Drive the capability uplift using research, data & behavioural economics
- Challenge the status quo
AustralianSuper is Australia's largest super fund and is for all Australians and businesses. We put members first in everything we do with the goal of helping to create the best possible retirement outcome.
Due to extensive growth, we have an exciting opportunity for a Manager, Education Development
to join our business. Here's where you come in...
Reporting directly to the National Manager, Education, you'll be responsible for providing education development leadership through understanding the needs of members, the market leading solutions and applying those learnings to deliver the best education offer to members. That means activities such as:
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to ensure content is built using research, data and behavioural economics
- Supporting our business development team during the tender process and oversee the role out of the education program for large businesses once a tender has been won
- Managing the rollout of national education programs
- Measuring the success and effectiveness of our education programs and ensure a focus on continuous improvement
- Previous success supporting the capability uplift of marketing, engagement or communications or other areas through analytics and industry insights
- Impeccable communication and presentation skills
- Significant experience in an external communication role within financial services
- Strong understanding of superannuation benefit design, insurance arrangements, legislation and successor fund transfers
- A focus on continuous improvement and keenness to challenge status quo using data to back up decisions
- Team player with self-motivation
- Detailed understanding of client education preferences and requirements
We believe embracing diversity in thought and perspective helps introduce new and better ways of doing business, delivering better outcomes for our members. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
If you would like the opportunity to work in a challenging, growing and rapidly evolving environment to deliver outstanding results that benefit members, please apply now! Agencies please note: this vacancy is being managed directly by AustralianSuper's Recruitment team. We will contact our preferred agency partners should we require additional support. Thank you.