Manager, External Dispute Resolution (EDR)
As the Manager, External Dispute Resolution (EDR)
, you will report to the GM, NAB Resolve
and will have the opportunity to draw on your People Leadership capabilities and lead the EDR complaints team in NAB Resolve, responsible for resolving complaints received from the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA). Key responsibilities include:
- Lead the development of the EDR team
- Manage workload prioritisation of the team and ensure deadlines are met within a timely and accurate manner.
- Management of complex and sensitive matters to ensure customer outcomes are achieved balanced with commercial requirements
- Engagement across the enterprise to provide feedback of key issues, ensuring stakeholders are aware of service, capability or conduct issues
- Drive the desired Enterprise culture within the function/team.
- Ensure that NAB's operational excellence framework is effectively deployed and maintained within the team
- Establish, monitor and maintain an agile approach to business operations and continuous improvement
- Legal qualifications preferred
- Experience in resolution of customer issues
- Experience embedding Operations Management and Business Improvement frameworks
- People leadership experience including the ability to drive performance and employee engagement
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits. For more information please visit here. NAB, invested in you
At NAB, we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we encourage you to apply. To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert. Advertised:
12 Oct 2020 12:00 AM AUS Eastern Daylight Time Closing:
29 Oct 2020 11:55 PM AUS Eastern Daylight Time