Manager Internal Audit Technology
So what is the role all about?
- Looking for your next career opportunity?
- Be part of this progressive and innovative team
- Showcase your leadership and deep technology internal audit experience
The role of Manager Technology Audit is responsible for overseeing the planning, execution and reporting of a small simultaneous portfolio of Internal Audit activity as set out in the Audit Charter and the annual Audit Plan. It will be your remit to lead small teams in the delivery of audit programs to ensure timely and quality outcomes are achieved. Accountabilities
On a day to day basis, your responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):-
Skills and experience
- Program manage a small portfolio of concurrent audits (3-5) within agreed resource and time budgets.
- Contribute to Annual and Dynamic Planning as directed.
- Provide strategic guidance to audit team leads on scope and approach.
- Support team leads to create succinct and clear audit assignment plans that reflect agreed scope as per Audit's plan.
- Support team leads to create succinct and clear reports with relevant insight.
- Socialise audit reports with business contacts and manage negotiation to audit report finalisation.
- Resolve audit delivery issues escalated by audit team leads, and escalate where they cannot be directly solved.
- Coordinate verification of audit raised issues within internal SLA targets once the business indicate issues are closed, ensuring this is supported by quality workpapers.
- Form effective ongoing working relationships with business contacts to facilitate delivery of audits and contribute to audit's annual plan creation and update.
- Contribute to audit's leadership and strategic direction.
- Proactively manage risk; meet all policy and compliance requirements; perform controls; adhere to Process and Procedures pertinent to role; and escalate events, issues or breaches as they are identified.
To succeed in this role, you must be able to work in a fast-paced, at times ambiguous and complex environment and have the following:
- Relevant tertiary qualification in IT Assurance (e.g. CISA or CISM).
- Proven capability to deal with complexity and ambiguity coupled with your relentless drive to achieve outcomes will ensure your success.
- You will have demonstrable experience and understanding how information technology risks relate to business processes and the business' risk and control environment.
- Demonstrated ability to engage and communicate with influence to internal audit colleagues and business stakeholders.
- Proven ability to lead and motivate a small delivery focused team ideally within either an Audit or Risk function coupled with in-depth experience in internal audit and / or risk management.
- Prior experience in financial services industry will be preferred.
We believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too. We have an African Australian Inclusion Program, a range of Grad, Traineeship and Internship Programs, we are proud to have dedicated $55 billion to help address climate change, be recognised as a Gold employer of LGBTI Inclusion by AWEI, and be an endorsed employer for Women by Work180. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace. Benefits
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits. For more information please visit here.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let's have a serious but informal chat about who you are and what drives you. We'd love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status.
Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
*Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted. Advertised:
23 Jul 2020 12:00 AM AUS Eastern Standard Time