See job description for details
About The Role
- An opportunity to be a part of an innovative, collaborative, and high-performing team in Compliance and Operational Risk management
- To help shape and embed ANZ’s approach to Operational Risk Management
- Foster collaborative relationship to enable operational risk objectives to be achieved
Role Location: 839 Collins Street, Docklands 3008
Role Type: Permanent – Full Time
This role will be a leader in the Enterprise Operational Risk function and work with Business units, specifically Senior Business unit leaders to ensure they manage operational risk effectively, and meet the requirements of ANZ’s Operational Risk and Compliance (OR&C) I.AM framework. This role will foster strong working relationships with Senior Business, Risk and Internal Audit partners, provide insight and advice/guidance to these teams in relation to the ongoing implementation maturity of the I.AM Framework.
The Enterprise Operational Risk function will:
- Provide opinions on how well ANZ is managing its overall Operational Risk environment and provide recommendations to uplift - reporting to the Operational Risk Executive Committee and Board Risk Committee on a regular basis
- Driving continuous improvement and maturity in Operational Risk management across the Enterprise, and providing SME education and awareness including delivery of learning (including thought leadership and oversight).
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Tertiary qualified with demonstrable experience in Operational Risk & Compliance Able to manage priorities and conflicting issues in a professional/risk based manner
- Able to build and maintain relationship with internal and external stakeholders and influence/negotiate change
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written.
- Experience in interrogating data to provide actionable management insights.
- Demonstrates New Ways of Leading (NWOL) attributes, including: Curiosity, Creating Shared Clarity, Empowering People, Connecting with Empathy and Growing People Selflessly.
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key needs inherent requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics. We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number Taleo Job Cod e (AUS120325)