Manager, Private Client Services - Melbourne
- Opportunity to take on large amounts of responsibility early in your career
- Be part of a high-performing, supportive culture
- Choose a career that connects you globally on a daily basis
https://www.ey.com/au/shape-the-world The opportunity
We are looking for a Manager within the Private Corporate Tax team in our Melbourne office. This role is offered on a flexible full time basis. Your key responsibilities
Skills and attributes for success
- Provide advice to clients on the application of Australian tax laws
- Provide strategic tax planning and structuring advice for outbound groups
- Provide post-deal taxation services and ad-hoc tax advice to acquired corporates
- Provide advice to clients in respect of tax corporate governance policies and processes
- Review corporate income tax returns
- Act as a key point of contact for your clients
- Project manage the delivery of tax services to your clients
- Work with our Partners to execute market development initiatives
- This role offers an exceptional opportunity for you to work with a well-known and exciting client base, in a variety of industries
- This role is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to enhance and grow their all-round corporate tax skills, in an environment that is both supportive and flexible in the way that we work
Ideally, you'll also have
- Advanced tax technical knowledge relevant to individuals, trusts and private companies
- Experience in Tax Consulting, ideally gained in a top-tier accounting firm or corporate business consulting environment
- Experience with Corporate Tax Advisory and Tax Accounting
- Experience in managing junior staff and their development
- Strong accounting skills in the field of corporate tax
- First-class numerical and analytical skills
- Ability to build strong and lasting business relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Who are Tax?
- Strong commercial awarenes s
EY's Tax practice believes a better working world is helping our clients navigate through a rapidly- changing business and tax environment. EY professionals combine agility, diverse thought, tax technical depth and the power of technology and analytics to provide exceptional value to clients by developing and executing strategies quickly and effectively, with strong accountability and governance. Learn more about Tax here - https://www.ey.com/au/abouttax
What working at EY offers
Our Total Rewards package includes:
Who we are
- formal or informal flexible working options e.g. remote working, flexible start and finish times - https://www.ey.com/au/eyflexibility
- career and learning development e.g. EY badges ( https://www.ey.com/gl/eybadges ), career mentoring
- an extensive range of wellbeing and benefit offerings e.g. Salary packaging, parental leave and support, health checks
EY is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer ( https://www.ey.com/au/eydiversityInclusion ) offering a vast range of internal networks including Ability EY, our disability network, Unity, our LGBTI network and our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander network enabling us all to embrace and value the diverse society we live within. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application via email@example.com or +61 1800 017 666.
Make your mark. Apply Now!
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by EY or by their external third party provider.
© 2019 Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.