Manager, Technology, Data and Outsourcing Risk
#CLOSER #BRAVER #FASTER • Manager, Technology, Data & Outsourcing Risk - Group Operational Risk
• Sydney/Melbourne CBD
• Permanent Opportunity The Role
The purpose of the role is to support the successful achievement of IAG's strategic objectives through the effective management of operational risk within approved Risk Appetite. Provide Group-wide leadership to optimise the management of Technology, Data and Outsourcing Risk. Key Responsibilities
• Provide thought leadership, advice and support to senior management, 1st and 2nd
Line teams to ensure the effective management of Technology, Data and Outsourcing Risk
• Lead a team of highly skilled risk professionals to continuously enhance the proactive management of Technology, Data and Outsourcing Risk specialty classes by the business, and promoting a sound risk culture
• Develop the strategy and lead changes to the Framework, Policies, Standards and Procedures for Technology, Data & Outsourcing Risk specialty risk classes, optimising both design and implementation across IAG, to achieve leading practice
• Lead the oversight and manage the compliance plan and attestations for APRA Prudential Standards CPS 231 Outsourcing Risk Management for IAG
• Support the development the system architecture and design to support the effective management of specialty classes by the business
• Ongoing uplift of Technology, Data and Outsourcing Risk specialty risk class capability through training and awareness, including development, design and delivery of training content
• Continually scan the market for emerging risks, new and improved approaches to management of specialty classes
• Build and develop networks across IAG to support effective engagement and management of specialty classes including with 1st and 2nd Line teams Skills & Experience
• Minimum 5 years' experience in Operational Risk management and/or Technology Risk and/or Cyber Risk (Preferably within a 2nd Line capacity)
• Demonstrated strong leadership experience and technical understanding of technology and risk in complex environments
• Demonstrated understanding and experience with industry Regulators Financial services, particularly working knowledge and experience with CPS231, CPS234.
• Desired - understanding of Technology, Cyber, Cloud and Risk Security standards such as NIST, COBIT, ISO, PCI DSS, BASEL, CPS232, CPS220 etc.
• Operational Risk management experience at a senior level, with understanding of operational risk linkage to strategy and Technology domains
• Highly-developed communication skills
• Highly-organised, with high attention to detail and forward planning
• Proven capacity to develop technology risk strategies combined with practical and action orientated application
• Managing change and transformation programs (desirable)
• Experience with Human Centered design and Agile methodologies (desirable)
• General/Life/Re-Insurance or Banking or other Financial Industry experience
• Exposure to Governance/Compliance, Cloud, Business Resilience, Technology, Cyber & Fraud risk management (desirable) About Us
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me - we value difference, not sameness
#Together - harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes - it's not about labels, boxes or categories; It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. We own some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC and WFI. Let's Talk
Start your career journey with us and click 'Apply'! Applications close on Friday 29th May 2020.
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
At IAG we strongly believe to achieve success we must create a diverse and inclusive workforce. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities. IAG have committed to the reconciliation movement in Australia for First Nations people and focus on building a diverse culture by creating a safe and supportive work environment for all our employees. More information on our Reconciliation Action Plan can be found on our website: https://www.iag.com.au/reconciliation.