Paraprofessional - Tax and Accounting
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Permanent, Part time
- KPMG Australia
- 19 Nov 17
See job description for details
- Continue building your career in a reputable professional services firm
- Permanent Part time role with flexible days and hours
- Immerse yourself in an inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
Our Enterprise division are now looking to recruit an enthusiastic individual to join our Tax and Accounting team as a paraprofessional.
Your new role: Playing an important support role to the team, you will -
- Prepare accounts and income tax returns for a variety of clients including high net worth individuals, trading and investment entities
- Work across multiple systems including word, excel, SAP and MYOB; and
- Continue building your skills and experience working alongside a positive, people-focused team
This is an opportunity that will suit a person with an interest in accounts and tax accounting. You might already be experienced and looking to work part time and keep your skills honed.
You will have a positive attitude, excellent verbal and written communication skills, will enjoy working within a close-knit team environment and demonstrate a strong work ethic. Working knowledge of the Australian Tax Return Preparation process is required.
What we offer you:
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
For further information on this role, please contact Jessica on 02 9455 9871 or to formally apply, please submit your resume and cover letter via the Apply Now link.
Advertised: 10 Nov 2017 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 30 Nov 2017 AUS Eastern Daylight Time