See job description for details
Personal Assistant full time, permanent job opportunity for a leading Banking organisation. Your new company
A customer focused Banking organisation based in Melbourne CBD. Your new role
You will oversee and provide a high level of support to 3 x Executives and their Leadership teams. This will be done by undertaking a wide range of administrative, organisational, analytical and advisory duties, both complex and discrete, associated with the overall management and operation of the business unit.
Your key accountabilities will include but are not limited to:
What you'll need to succeed
- Pro-actively manage the Executive's diaries including scheduling appointments and dealing with competing priorities and invitations.
- Organise internal and external meetings, video conferences and coordinating catering and room bookings on behalf of the Executives.
- Book and manage travel based on diary requirements.
- Monthly reconciliation of financials.
- Onboarding/off-boarding for direct reports to the Executives.
- Build and implement an efficient operating rhythm for the team by implementing and maintaining a regular cadence for leadership, team and other recurring meetings.
A highly motivated self-starter, you possess exceptional organisational skills and a keen eye for detail. With extensive experience supporting senior Executives, you are adept at liaising with senior stakeholders, and demonstrate an ability to deal appropriately with confidential information along with the maturity to manage competing priorities with quality delivery within a fast-paced environment. Your superior interpersonal and time management skills along with a proven track record in building effective relationships, will ensure your success in this integral position. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508