Portfolio Change Manager
Your new role awaits
- Lead, inspire and make a difference
- Progressive and agile culture
- Build your career at NAB
As part of the broader Business & Private Bank Transformation function, this position will see you play a significant role in the success of the Change & Communications Team. Reporting to the Head of Business & Private Bank Change & Communications, the Portfolio Change Manager will be accountable for the successful delivery of change across a Business Portfolio and will lead a team of change professionals working within that portfolio. Engage with Senior Execs and advise on the 'how' and 'when' of large scale and BAU change for their value stream, ultimately ensuring our bankers experience a consistent and positive experience of change. To create a holistic view of change for impacted audiences and an overall change strategy, you will:
- engage and influence project stakeholders to ensure changes are managed for maximum chance of embedding and realisation of benefits;
- support the leadership and delivery of project change initiatives within the Portfolio, supporting the growth of change capability;
- ensure a coordinated Change approach is considered for each impacted audience;
- manage project and operational change risks across the portfolio;
- recruit and align project change resources to support the portfolio;
- deliver a change management strategy, including artifacts, for projects within portfolio.
At NAB, we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too. About NAB
NAB is proud to have an African Australian Inclusion Program, dedicated $55 billion to help address climate change, be recognised as a Gold employer of LGBTI Inclusion by AWEI, endorsed as an employer for Women by Work180, have Grad Programs, as well as Traineeship and Internship Programs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace. The benefits
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits. For more information please visit here.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status.
*Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted. Advertised:
19 Oct 2020 12:00 AM AUS Eastern Daylight Time Closing:
06 Nov 2020 11:55 PM AUS Eastern Daylight Time