See job description for details
Power Platform Developer needed for a world wide company! Exciting opportunity to progress your career! Your new company
Your new company is the creative force at the heart of many of the world's most prominent projects in the built environment and across different industries. The company offers a broad range of professional services that combine to make a real difference to our clients and the communities in which we work. Your new role
Work with your Tech Lead and Product Owners to design and develop solutions that could work across our businesses and clients. Designing, coding, testing, correcting and documenting of requirements for our applications championing best practice development and testing using the Power Platform What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- If you have experience with Office 365, Power Platform (Power Apps, Power BI, Power Automate/Flow & Power Virtual Agents), Modern SharePoint Framework and Microsoft Teams.
- To foster positive relationships between business stakeholders, support functions and IT to deliver the best outcomes.
- To communicate and educate the business on Power Platform, capability and limitations, risks and appropriate use.
- Build Power Apps and Power Automate flows delivering business process improvements for our internal customers.
- Development lead on Power Platforms.
- Ad-hoc development and implementation of business-specific Power Platform-based technical solutions utilising native functionality and across other enterprise systems.
- Development and testing using PowerShell scripts, where required.
- Design and development of components for re-use in Power Platform environment.
- Uplift the organisation's Power Platform capability through:
You will receive the ability to work for a world wide company with a competitive salary on offer. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' and forward an up-to-date copy of your CV at Joshua.Markovski@hays.com.au
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508