Principal Consultant Penetration Testing
You and Your New Role
This role exists to provide security testing services to a wide range of NAB group products and services, identifying security weaknesses and exposures that pose a risk to the enterprise. You are a naturally inquisitive professional, always looking to understand the inner workings of a solution. You have a passion for security and ethical hacking always looking for new tools and techniques to learn about - channelling this passion into penetration testing.
You will be a technical lead in the team - providing support and mentorship for other members, helping to create and drive culture of technical excellence. will support and mentor junior members of the team - helping shape their knowledge and capabilities. Your experience enables you to look at the teams' technical function and find ways to enhance its capability.
You will have:
- Extensive experience as a penetration tester, with more recent experience as a technical lead within your space. You will bring these experiences into the role to ensure that we
- A comprehensive understanding of Penetration Testing frameworks and methodologies (OWASP, OSSTMM, WAHH)
- Methodical and analytical approach with outstanding attention to detail. The ability to construct and execute testing within a controlled environment that complies with methodologies, policies, and best practice.
- A clear understanding of both manual and automated penetration testing techniques, including knowledge of common penetration testing tools and the impacts they have on systems.
- A good understanding of risk mitigation strategies when working in highly sensitive environment.
- Proven ability to work both individually and within a team environment (at times with little guidance), build strong relationships and maintain rapport with internal NAB stakeholders and 3rd party service providers.
- Ability to attend to the detail on multiple concurrent tasks while meeting various deadlines.
- Advanced Industry certifications such as OSCE, CREST CCT, SANS Advanced Courses, or equivalent.
- Training on self-development platforms (i.e. HackTheBox, Pentesterlabs, wechall, etc.).
At NAB, we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too. We are proud to have dedicated $70 billion to help address climate change, be recognised as a Gold employer of LGBTI Inclusion by AWEI, endorsed as an employer for Women by Work180, have an African Australian Inclusion Program, Grad Programs, and Traineeship and Internship Programs. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace. The benefits
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let's have a serious but informal chat about who you are and what drives you. We'd love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert. Advertised:
03 Mar 2020 12:00 AM AUS Eastern Daylight Time