Product Lead, Personal Investor
Vanguard Investments Australia (VIA) has been helping investors achieve their long-term financial goals for over 20 years. Serving institutional and individual clients, and financial advisers, we offer investment solutions that are low-cost, diversified and robust through time.
With more than AUD $6 trillion in assets under management Vanguard is one of the world's largest global investment management companies. In Australia we partner with institutional clients, financial advisers and individual investors to offer low-cost investment solutions. Our comprehensive range of managed funds, exchange traded funds (ETFs) and tailored investment solutions are built to support long-term investment success for our clients. Our Team & Opportunity
The role will come on board and join our well established Personal Investor business. Vanguard Personal Investor launched in April 2020 to revolutionise the way Australians invest directly. We continue to strive to achieve this via our simplification, diversification, low costs and enhanced digital customer experience.
As part of this continuing goal, we are now looking to recruit a Product Lead who will be instrumental in defining and executing the strategy for Vanguard's Personal Investor offer. The Product Lead will lead and own the development and execution of our product suite and roadmap, working closely with the leaders within the VIA business to build and develop the strongest product offering that delivers value to our customers. What you will do
What we are looking for
- Develop the long-term Personal Investor strategic offer roadmap, including new features, tools, and products.
- Set the offer fee strategy, working with our internal partners in Finance, Product and other internal and external stakeholders to continually evaluate the competitive landscape.
- Ensure our Personal Investor offer complies with all legislative requirements
- Manage the ongoing evolution of the IDPS guide and provides strategic direction to the overall product roadmap.
- Conduct direct to consumer offer research and make recommendations based on insights.
- Qualifies and serves as the IDPS Responsible Manager on the ASFL license
Specializations that'll make an impact
- Undergraduate degree in Business or related disciplines. A relevant post-graduate qualification, whilst not essential, would be advantageous
- Strong working knowledge and experience in investment product and strategy
- Significant demonstrated experience in Investor Directed Portfolio Service (IDPS)/Wrap Platforms operating at a senior level
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills.
- Demonstrated strategic thinking and business planning capabilities.
- Knowledge of the investment industry (technology, financial instruments, workflows, etc.)
- A natural collaborator as establishing and building relationships across the business
- Self-motivated and directed by nature, comfortable in navigating and leading stakeholders through ambiguity to deliver a solution
Vanguard's continued commitment to diversity and inclusion is firmly rooted in our culture. Every decision we make to best serve our clients, crew (internally employees are referred to as crew), and communities is guided by one simple statement: "Do the right thing."
We believe that a critical aspect of doing the right thing requires building diverse, inclusive, and highly effective teams of individuals who are as unique as the clients they serve. We empower our crew to contribute their distinct strengths to achieving Vanguard's core purpose through our values.
When all crew members feel valued and included, our ability to collaborate and innovate is amplified, and we are united in delivering on Vanguard's core purpose.
Our core purpose: To take a stand for all investors, to treat them fairly, and to give them the best chance for investment success. Where to from here?
If you would like to discuss further please contact Richard Maher from our Talent Acquisition team on Richard.email@example.com .