Regional Vice President Commercial Sales VIC
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts. Job Category
Sales Job Details
We are seeking a proven, tactical and strategic Regional Vice President, Sales in Melbourne.
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way.
We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Department description:
We're continuing our journey of growth and are looking to add a talented Sales Manager to our team who will assume leadership of a team of Account Executives and drive team performance for our Cloud business. This leader will lead a sales team recognized for high-growth, long term sustainable success and its commitment to Salesforce values: Trust, Customer Success, Innovation, Giving Back, Fun, Equality, Wellness and Transparency Your Impact:
Maintain and improve the Cloud differentiated value and drive year-on-year growth in our business through growing sales executing strategies for landing new customers and building out our existing customer base. Developing and drive long term employee success with a focus on coaching, development, and building a high-performance team. Align and coordinate product, customer success, and services teams to deliver incredible success for our customers. Use and scale best practice from across the wider Salesforce business What you'll be doing...
The Regional Vice President is responsible for managing a team of quota carrying strategic sales representatives focused on direct sales within a specified market segment, region/territory, and account base and in addition defining strategy and overall business planning for accounts that fall within the assigned market segment/territory. This role is responsible for providing feedback, coaching and training, which ensures team quota attainment, monitors activity levels, management practices, and implements process efficiency changes to drive maximum productivity. This role is responsible for both new customer acquisition efforts as well as up-sell and cross-sell efforts into existing Salesforce commercial relationships. Some of the things you'll be doing include ...
Who you are...
- Revenue responsibility
- Team management: Recruiting, hiring, training, daily management
- Operational efficiency and process development
- Drive the growth of the direct sales business unit by preparing the team to effectively qualify opportunities, conduct product demonstrations and presentations, and close the sale
- Accelerate the ramp time of new hires by providing sales, industry, software, and process training
- Develop the individuals on the team through call-shadowing with immediate feedback, as well as ongoing 1:1 coaching
- Tight management of team's pipeline to ensure accurate revenue forecasting
- Actively participate in the sales cycle to bring leadership and strategic support to large deals
- Oversight of leads and pipeline management in CRM system
- Tracking and reporting of sales metrics
- Leadership and management of the Sales team including resource management, hiring, mentorship, and performance management
- Understanding of the assigned sales market and ability to develop sales representatives' and managers' skill sets working within these accounts.
- Experienced. A sales management Individual with a proven, successful background in sales of 15+ years, ideally sales management for the last 5 or more years, ideally in the commercial sector
- Amazing Salesperson. You have a desire, even an obsession, to bring / expand customers into the Salesforce Industries franchise and maximize revenue. You have the ability to develop and manage a sales pipeline with a proven track record of handling and closing a large number of transactions simultaneously.
- Leader. Exceptional leadership skills: a strong recruiter and motivator of people.
- Builder. Solid track record of building and developing highly effective sales talent.
- Excellent Communication. Proven collaborator and liaison with all levels and departments within an organization and have strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Missionary. Highly driven individual with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency and a belief in Salesforce Industries mission.
- You are a Recruiter! Salesforce Industries hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form. Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.