See yourself in our team
- Well established diversified portfolio with plenty of opportunity for growth
- We are proud to support businesses across Australia to build successful futures
- High performing team where you can grow you career
Are you an experienced commercial banker with a passion to support and drive the success of leading corporate and commercial banking clients? Are you looking for a company that will provide you the tools and resources to flourish as well as the flexibility to choose your preferred location across our Melbourne metro offices?
Our Business and Corporate Banking team serves over 10,000 clients in the medium to large business segment across Australia, with complex financial needs and turnover >$30 - $50m.
You will be part of a team who have a diverse mix of experience, collaborate well and hold our clients at the centre of everything we do.
We are committed to understanding our clients, and delivering insights and creative solutions, to drive sustainable business growth. Do Work That Matters
Using your strong market networks, you will focus on growing quality business in the corporate and commercial banking market. Whilst this is a diversified commercial portfolio, there is a leaning towards a manufacturing specialisation and the opportunity to further develop the portfolio within this space with a thriving and well established book of active clients.
You will have the tools and infrastructure to support you to develop new business opportunities with existing clients, and to bring new clients to the Bank. More specifically, you will:
We want to hear from you if you have:
- Build strong relationships with clients and retain their business through excellent client service;
- Use your network and referral partners to identify and pursue new to bank opportunities;
- Gain an in depth understanding of complex client needs and engage product specialists to deliver a broad range of financial solutions;
- Drive deal execution with proven skills in origination, structuring and negotiation of complex solutions; and
- Continue to build your profile and presence on behalf of CommBank across the region.
- Experience in successfully building and leading a successful Commercial Banking or Corporate portfolio; Exposure to manufacturing is highly regarded but not essential
- Experience in commercial lending to the value of $30M
- A deep understanding of banking products and services;
- Sound financial analysis and credit skills, with a strong understanding of financial documents and the underlying cash-flow drivers;
- A real passion for customer service and driving new business.
This is an outstanding opportunity to build and progress your career in a growing and successful business.
The application closing date for this role is 30th October 2020. We value you and won't leave you hanging so expect to hear from us within a week of the closing date. Best of luck!
Have a question about your application, our process or what happens next? Click here for some of the most commonly asked questions about applying for a role at CommBank.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 30/10/2020