- Be a part of our Agile New Ways of Working (NWOW)
- Work with a passionate and motivated teams
- Work with cutting edge technologies to solve highly engaging problems
833 Collins Street Melbourne Role Type:
6 months Contract First, a bit about ANZ.
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy. Tech Area Purpose
The purpose of the Group Payments Tech Area is to transform Payments by fortifying existing platforms, simplifying and standardising processes and technology and by enabling our business through reusable end-to-end services. Core Role Description
As a Release Lead you will be working to convert business initiatives into cross-platform or cross-Tribe releases of new technology features or enhancements. Chapter Description
You will be a member of the Release Lead Chapter. As a member, you will share ideas and knowledge and partner with your Chapter Lead to uplift the capability of the chapter.
Who are you?
- Known for Getting Stuff Done – You effectively synthesise multiple sources of information and leverage a broad network of connections to relentlessly prioritise and execute
- An Aligner - You understand that your area operates as part of a complex system and work closely with your colleagues to ensure alignment
- A collaboration champion – You champion collaboration and build the expertise, capabilities and engagement of team members that are embedded across multiple squads
- The customer’s greatest fan –You demonstrate a thirst for better understanding the customer, define the problem and develop solutions through their eyes
- Commercially savvy – You synthesise multiple sources of information and leverage strong relationships to make sound domain decisions that enable the needs of both the bank and the customer
- Committed to your own and other’s growth – You strive to stretch and grow yourself and others by identifying your own development areas, seeking feedback and providing feedback to others to help them learn and grow everyday
- A problem solver – You are energised by tackling complex problems. You use critical thinking, network, skills, knowledge, and available data to drive better outcomes for our customers and the bank
- Risk savvy – You build sustainable solutions that protect stakeholders and customers and proactively address risks by role-modelling improvements in the bank’s overall risk and control environment
Release Lead Chapter Skills
- Work with Tribe Performance Lead and Technology Area Architect to develop solutions that map to release value
- Systematic identification and analysis of user groups to plan and conduct release engagement interactions
- Develop and present complex schedule and dependency plans which meet successful release criteria
- Understand, co-ordinate, resolve and tracking a range of complex interdependencies required for a successful release outcome
- Understand, facilitating and ensuring that key release related activities are completed
- Co-ordinate and/or execute moderate to complex deployment activities
- Encourage common planning and release design skills across Technology Areas to enable others to manage change in a complex operating environment
- Assist business with complex risk profiling – identify and assess risks and controls
- Able to build strong and influential stakeholder relationships
- Drive continuous improvement of release content, coming out of retrospectives and velocity experience
You will also have the following specialised skills:
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
- Experience / Certification in PM frameworks
- Experience / Certification with Agile and sound knowledge of Scrum and iterative release delivery
- Solid knowledge of Merchants payments and payments business related drivers
- Knowledge of the technical systems that support the payments business
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number AUS100935.