Release Train Engineer
The successful candidate will be a successful Agile practitioner who has lead complex IT and or Business project. They are a high achiever in terms of team leadership, technical capability and achieving project milestones. You will be someone who enjoys solving problems, coaching others and manage dependencies across squads and remove roadblocks and drive outcomes. What does the role entail?
Your Skills and Experience
- This role will be for a Release Train Engineer whose major responsibilities are to facilitate the ART events and processes to assist the teams in delivering value.
- You will communicate with stakeholders, escalate impediments, help manage risk and drive relentless improvement.
- The role is also a servant leader and coach for the Agile Release Train (ART) and supports the implementation of new and better ways of working using Agile frameworks and methods.
- The successful candidate will have at least 5 years project management experience relating to major IT and or Business projects.
- You will have experience across Agile and adaptive delivery models and mindsets. Have a track record of strong experience operating effectively and delivering results in large complex business and have a strong understanding of digital technologies, analytics and business process based solutions.
- Ideally you would have a tertiary degree in Finance, Banking and IT
- Agile Certification is desirable
- Experience in facilitating Program Increment, planning, such as estimations/creations of iteration/schedules and breakdowns of work
- Dealt with Product Owners and senior stakeholders
- Facilitated the execution across diverse set of Agile development teams to ensure that strategy and execution align
As part of the Business and Private Bank CIO, you will be part of the team and perform a key role in partnering with other leaders and key stakeholders to ensure a consistent end to end customer experience. We're NAB
We embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we serve. We are proud to have dedicated $55 billion to help address climate change, be recognised as a Gold employer of LGBTI Inclusion by AWEI, endorsed as an employer for Women by Work180, have an African Australian Inclusion Program, Grad Programs, and Traineeship and Internship Programs. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace. The benefits
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let's have a serious but informal chat about who you are and what drives you. We'd love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert. Advertised:
15 Sep 2020 10:20 PM AUS Eastern Standard Time