Research Analyst, Media and Telecommunications
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia Melbourne Victoria AU
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse Australia
- 04 Jul 18 2018-07-04
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to build innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients—and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility.
Join us and let's craft the future of Credit Suisse together.
• You will work with the lead sector analyst to provide comprehensive coverage of Media and Telecommunications markets through analysis of industry macro trends and company financials.
• You'll be handling the monitoring and maintaining of financial models and industry databases ensuring correct and up-to-date information for research reports.
• You shall be reviewing business/trade publications, annual reports, financial filings and other sources to gather/synthesize/interpret data on companies.
• You're going to be preparing research reports and providing timely updates for the firm's sales force and institutional clients.
• The marketing of our product to institutional clients and facilitating access to senior management of coverage companies will be your responsibility.
• You possess 2 years or more successful experience in Accounting and/or Finance.
• You come with deep understanding of equity markets, experience in mastering industry coverage quickly, skills in fundamental analysis and valuation as well as ability to generate strong investment ideas.
• You exhibit sound knowledge and keen interest in the markets of Media and Telecommunications.
• You can independently or as part of team and as necessary in supporting other divisions.
• You have good communication skills.
• You demonstrate good interpersonal skills.
“Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Embracing diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.”