Risk Manager, Merchants
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Wirecard Asia Holding Pte Ltd
- 11 Oct 17 2017-10-11
Wirecard provides financial institutions and regional and international merchants in Asia Pacific with a wide variety of payment and issuing processing as well as fraud management solutions. Catering to the specific needs of regional merchants across a broad spectrum of industries, we are connected to more than 100 financial institutions and local payment schemes in Asia Pacific. Wirecard's subsidiaries in Asia Pacific are part of Wirecard AG, headquartered in Germany and listed on the Deutsche Börse Frankfurt (Frankfurt Stock Exchange, FSE), Prime Standard. Find out more about Wirecard Asia: www.wirecard.asia
About the Position:-
You are responsible for managing new corporate customer credit risk with a view of balancing the risk and return. You must ensure customer business activities are in line with our company policies and customer financial exposure is properly assessed and controlled within acceptable limits.
You are the contact point for the regional sales team on new applications and may handle request raised from existing customers. You will work with our merchant monitoring to ensure ongoing assessments and that any customer risk is maintained within company risk appetite.
You will need to:-
- Underwrite new merchants / corporate customers and determine the associated risks and required security deposit;
- Ensure business act in line with their contractual agreement with Wirecard and that the deposit held is sufficient;
- Support changes made on existing business accounts, including risk decision on adding / closing merchant identification numbers, settlement caps;
- Co-operate with sales operation and sales and support the customer boarding process in an efficient manner;
- Test / review / improve automated customer boarding tools and develop appropriate reporting for portfolio management;
- Support Fraud, Compliance, and Monitoring functions in formulating strategy, process, and execution;
- Support management to maintain and improve risk management policies and procedures;
- Support sales on business visits and provide risk management training upon request.
You are a strong communicator with expert knowledge in business underwriting / financial analysis. You are familiar with payment industry and international card schemes. You should have a background in portfolio management and/or credit risk reporting. Finally, you are passionate about high-quality work and continuous improvement in work procedures.
How to Apply:-
Send us a simple COVER LETTER stating ONE of your major accomplishments in 1-2 paragraphs that you think best compares to what we need to be done. And do remember to include your RESUME.