S4 Hana Finance Consultant
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio
and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring
Your Role and Responsibilities
As an experienced SAP consultant at IBM Global Business Services, you will deliver innovative business solutions through design, build and test, including systems integration. You will leverage your subject matter expertise and your experience to ensure successful project delivery and client success. We will give you access to unique career opportunities, and a vast and diverse network of talented SAP professionals.
As a member of our SAP functional team you will get the chance to participate in new and existing implementations, developed with the latest technology and tools. At IBM you will find your role has a unique look, combining both strong technical and business skills. This role will require far more than just SAP functional experience; candidates will also need to demonstrate deep consulting skills backed up by practical experience, preferably in a professional consulting organisation.
The successful candidate will have a solid SAP Finance & Costing background with at least 2 full implementations. The candidate will demonstrate end-to-end project experience that encompasses process design, planning, management, and execution of the build through to go-live is also a must. Experience implementing systems based on a templated solution will be highly valued. Required Professional and Technical Expertise:
Desired Attributes and Skills:
- Extensive demonstrable SAP implementation experience, including at least 2 full end-to end project lifecycles. At least one of these end-to-end projects must be using SAP S4HANA.
- In-depth subject matter knowledge of the SAP Finance and Costing domains, and general knowledge of other SAP modules.
- Previous history performing FITGAP analysis and leading workshops with client business representatives and Process Architects.
- Customisation experience of SAP Finance solution and understanding of core SAP FIN data structures and data flows.
- Strong problem-solving skills to drive resolution of defects and issues by understanding client needs and presenting options to resolve the problem.
- An ability to identify, develop and implement solutions in the SAP FI/CO domain to address gaps to meet the needs of the business.
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to deliver high profile project activities to tight timescales.
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills.
- Must be able to be able to plan and manage own workload (self-directing) with minimal. oversight, escalating where necessary to address potential risks or resolve issues.
- Previous experience delivering SAP solutions while working for a professional services consulting organisation will be highly valued.
- Has implemented globally designed template solutions into a regional (subsidiary) market.
- Team lead or project management aspirations in combination with a strong drive to develop as a functional consultant.
- Ambition, excellent leadership skills and a talent for building successful client relationships will be highly valued.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise