SENIOR EXECUTIVE, KNOW YOUR CUSTOMER
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia Melbourne Victoria AU
- Permanent, Full time
- Russell Reynolds Associates Australia Pty Ltd
- 30 Jul 18 2018-07-30
- Strategic and operational leadership of Know Your Customer (KYC)
- Strengthen financial crime compliance capability
- Transformation journey
A financial services group that provides a comprehensive and integrated range of banking and financial services throughout Australia, New Zealand and internationally.
This is a key role in the organisation’s ongoing commitment to regulatory compliance. The Senior Executive, KYC will be the primary point of accountability for the strategy, planning and execution of KYC to ensure financial crime compliance.
The ideal candidate will be a subject matter expert for the bank and take responsibility for building capability across the organisation. This will be a highly strategic role and interact with a number of key internal and external stakeholders, including regulators.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Experience leading a first line of defence KYC function in a large and complex financial services (or related) organisation;
- Led a significant change and transformation program;
- Proven stakeholder management and influence – across multiple division and geographical regions;
- Demonstrated a deep understanding of market trends, emerging technology and customer needs across financial crime compliance;
- Developed and led a high performing team preferably through a period of change; and
- A relevant tertiary qualification.
To apply for this role: firstname.lastname@example.org