SENIOR EXECUTIVE, TRANSACTION MONITORING
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia Melbourne Victoria AU
- Permanent, Full time
- Russell Reynolds Associates Australia Pty Ltd
- 30 Jul 18 2018-07-30
- Transaction Monitoring, Customer Monitoring and Reporting
- Transformation journey
- Strategic leadership opportunity
A financial services group that provides a comprehensive and integrated range of banking and financial services throughout Australia, New Zealand and internationally.
This is a key role as the organisation strengthens its financial crime compliance to meet AML / CTF, sanctions and broader financial crime obligations. The Senior Executive, Transaction Monitoring will be the primary point of accountability for the strategy, planning and execution of the Transaction Monitoring strategy.
This is a transformational journey and the successful candidate will require a significant amount of advanced strategic thinking, leadership and change management expertise. This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced candidate to build foundational capability, whilst strategically there is an opportunity to review systems and technology and processes.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Extensive experience leading a transaction monitoring function in a complex financial services organisation or another heavily regulated global organisation;
- A deep understanding of regulatory requirements;
- Previously led large-scale enterprise wide transformation projects that incorporated proactive and innovative solutions to address business challenges and achieve organisational goals and objectives;
- Proven leadership experience at the Senior Executive level and strong relationships with industry regulators and technology providers;
- Developed and led a high performing team, preferably through a period of change; and
- Relevant tertiary and post graduate qualifications.
To apply for this role: email@example.com