See job description for details
Great opportunity for an experienced Sales Administrator for a leading garden supplies retailer. Your new company
Your new company is a well known and highly respected business based in the Western suburbs of Melbourne.
They pride themselves on selling quality products and have a diverse friendly work environment with a great culture. Your new role
As a Sales Administrator within this company you will be responsible for a multitude of duties which include:
▪ Providing assistance to Sales Manager and team in preparation of proposals, tenders and quotations and administrative duties as necessary.
▪ Process quotes, orders as required within a fast paced team environment.
▪ Report back to team leader on recurring operational or product issues that impact the customer experience
▪ Maintain administrative and relevant reporting and planning systems, using core business tools (HubSpot)
▪ Liaise with other departments in resolving customer deliveries, order management and billing issues
▪ Identify and proactively manage issues or customer complaints, communicating to the team and escalating when necessary
▪ Updating customer databases and maintaining records
▪ Assist clients by suggesting products appropriate to their needs.
▪ Monitor and report on sales activities and follow up for management. What you'll need to succeed
▪ Proven ability to convert enquiries into new customers through a variety of approaches
▪ Experience and success within a sales environment
▪ Demonstrated ability to form long-term trusted relationships
▪ Ability to listen and understand customers challenges and provide solutions
▪ High emotional intelligence with the ability to understand and adjust behavior depending on the customer
▪ Energetic, positive and solutions focused
▪ Superior interpersonal skills with the ability to go beyond networking to secure customer contacts
▪ Determined and goal oriented with a flexible and solutions focused approach
▪ Comfortable with process and strong attention to detail
▪ Confident computer skills especially Microsoft office and CRM's What you'll get in return
Monday-Friday with a generous salary working within a fast paced and family like environment. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Morgan Atkinson on (03)93262151 or email email@example.com for a confidential discussion. LHS 297508