A career that gives you more
We're seeking a passionate, results-focused Senior Technical Business Analysts to function as a Scrum Master within the NAB Payments Integration team; one of the pillars of NAB's product functions, and an area of significant strategic focus. Responsibilities
What you will bring:
- Executes Agile rituals; backlog refinement and sprint planning, stand-up, retrospectives.
- Ensures conformance with Definition of Done inclusive of automated testing and deployment.
- Collaborates with Delivery Owner/Initiative PM, Tech Lead and BA to ensure appropriate story sequencing, with scrum members to track sprint velocity to SIT via burn-down rate, and with QA Lead, Support Leads and initiative PM to establish a detailed schedule into production
- Co-ordinate both scrum team and technology partner resources required to deliver small to medium size projects of medium to high complexity from the Service team to the Group.
- The role includes responsibility for managing demand from completion of high-level analysis, including estimation, scheduling, tracking and change/release delivery.
- Oversight responsibilities extend across all processes including detailed analysis, build, quality, communication, stakeholder management and knowledge harvesting.
Experience as a Scrum Master, delivery lead, project co-ordinator or similar, with a background in business analysis and/or development, ideally in the Banking and Finance industry:
Your new team
- Experienced in oversight of Agile delivery methods
- Team co-ordination experience
- Functional capability or background; may act as BA to balance workload
- Outstanding organizational skills, with focus on Agile/Scrum practices
- Expert skills in Jira or similar Agile tools
- Excellent communication, servant leadership, problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability
- Analysis of small-to-medium scale software change
- Small-to-medium scale software project delivery, and multiple small, concurrent initiatives
We know that life's about more than money. That's why we're so driven to do great things in the tech and digital space. We are rapidly building top-notch data and analytics platforms in the cloud, with a new culture and ways of working; adopting FinTech start-up mentality and financial innovation. We are working more agile than ever, so that we can deliver a great banking experience to our customers. We're NAB
We believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too. We are proud to have dedicated $55 billion to help address climate change, be recognised as a Gold employer of LGBTI Inclusion by AWEI, endorsed as an employer for Women by Work180, have an African Australian Inclusion Program, Grad Programs, and Traineeship and Internship Programs. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace. The benefits
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let's have a serious but informal chat about who you are and what drives you. We'd love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert. Advertised:
13 Dec 2019 12:00 AM AUS Eastern Daylight Time