About the team
- Work in one of the best and most advanced Cyber Security teams in Australia
- We are here to assist the business in mitigating risk and improving efficiency
- Be a part of the Security Architecture team ( Multiple roles across locations)
The Cyber Security team protects the bank and our customers from theft, losses and risk events, through effective and proactive management of cyber security, privacy and operational risk. The team supports CommBank's platforms through the provision of security architecture & design services to help make technology choices that drive change and achieve their strategic outcomes. Additionally, the team provides security leadership and expertise through direct interaction with business stakeholders to enable innovation to the Group and its customers. Your new role
As a Security Architect within the Cyber Security team, you will -
- Lead and innovate the security direction related to cloud strategy and influence the cyber security posture through contribution and consulting
- Provide alignment and re-use of group-wide security services, process and patterns
- Development of security patterns and guidelines to promote reuse and industrialisation of security services
- Remain abreast of emerging technologies, industry developments, directions and best practices in cloud security
- Demonstrated experience at delivering innovative architecture to strategic programs taking into account Threat Modelling.
- Demonstrated expertise in at least 3 or more security domains eg. Cryptography, Cloud Security and Application Security
- Strong communication, consulting and influencing skills
- Experience with assuring delivery within risk appetite
- Experience in writing risk assessments will be highly desirable.
- Strong critical thinking abilities
- Broad understanding of IT security concepts across all security domains
- Experience working within agile delivery
- Experience working in other security related roles outside of security architecture and design
- Financial services background working in cyber security
- Experience in heavily governed and regulated environments
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 27/02/2020