Security Assurance Lead
- Two newly created roles
- Full time, permanent roles with excellent benefits
- Join a growing team based in Melbourne CBD
AustralianSuper is Australia's largest super fund and is for all Australians and businesses. We put members first in everything we do with the goal of helping to create the best possible retirement outcome. Here's where you come in...
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Security Governance and Assurance, and the Security Assurance Lead is a key member of the expanding AustralianSuper enterprise security team and will play a leading role in delivering core elements of the Security Strategy.
The role will operate AustralianSuper's security assurance program ensuring AustralianSuper's assurance obligations are met, while providing confidence to management that assets have the appropriate protections in place. The scope includes verifying and reporting to business functions and management, the effectiveness of security controls and processes protecting AustralianSuper people, information, property and members assets. You'll need...
- Detailed knowledge of security assessment tools & penetration testing techniques
- Demonstrated Security Architecture experience within medium and large financial institutions and business acumen with project and program management experience.
- Demonstrated experience in IT security assurance and governance.
- Consultancy skills demonstrated through the analysis, design and review of systems and roadmaps to transformation.
- Strong understanding of network boundary protection technologies and protocols such as firewalls, DDOS protection, CDN Security, WAF, IPS and network access control & protection.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of IT security products, competitive offerings and market drivers.
- Cloud security architecture experience across IAAS, PAAS and SAAS.
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant security standards and APRA guidelines and practical ability to implement.
- Subject Matter Expert in Cyber and Information Security, providing advice and strategic guidance to key stakeholders including Senior Executives, the Board and Risk and Audit specialists.
- Strong experience in the planning, implementation and assessment of Cyber and IT security and vulnerability management.
- Strong understanding of situational awareness, threat landscapes and modelling.
- Strong understanding of online and digital landscape, emerging and disruptive industry offerings.
- Identity and access management experience
- Experience with implementation and governance of IT Security standards and compliance frameworks (e.g. 27001, 27002, PCI-DSS, APRA etc.)
- Strong leadership skills.
- Persuasive, encouraging, and diplomatic, with conflict resolution skills.
- Certification on appropriate cyber and security disciplines such as CISSP, CISM, CISA.
We believe embracing diversity in thought and perspective helps introduce new and better ways of doing business, delivering better outcomes for our members. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
If you would like the opportunity to work in a challenging, growing and rapidly evolving environment to deliver outstanding results that benefit members, please apply now! Agencies please note: this vacancy is being managed directly by AustralianSuper's Recruitment team. We will contact our preferred agency partners should we require additional support. Thank you.