Senior Accountant or Assistant Manager - Enterprise Audit
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- KPMG Australia
See job description for details
- Build your audit career partnering with a diverse mid-market client portfolio
- Develop within our inclusive, diverse and supportive team culture
- Enjoy ongoing training and advancement opportunities
We are currently seeking expressions of interest from experienced Senior Accountants or Assistant Managers to join the Melbourne Enterprise Audit practice.
Your new role:
- Conduct external audit engagements including related fieldwork alongside your team
- Ensure client deliverables are achieved and provided at an exceptional standard
- Develop and maintain strong client/stakeholder relationships
- Coach and develop less experienced team members and support their development
What we offer you:
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online including a resume and cover letter outlining your interest in this role.
Advertised: 09 May 2018 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 09 Jun 2018 AUS Eastern Standard Time