Senior Analyst - DevOps (Database Principal)
You & your new role.
To be Australia's leading bank, trusted by customers for exceptional service the Mega Services team has embarked on a multi-year journey to transform and migrate core integration technologies to the cloud. We are looking for candidates with exceptional technical skills to enable us to migrate to cloud faster, safer.
The ideal candidates will be working on current technologies provided through Amazon Web Services. Experience with infrastructure tools such as Ansible, and CI/CD pipelines are highly regarded. Also required is hands-on experience with AWS, particularly with a focus on configuring a secure environment.
In addition to your strong technical capability you will be a proven team player, independent thinker and have a collaborative attitude towards your work and colleagues. What skills/experience do I need to be successful in the role?
- On premise to cloud database migration design and implementation
- AWS Aurora/Postgres expertise
- SQL developer experience ( + no SQL)
- Oracle on premise or DB2 experience
- Production support / BAU optimisation
- Certified in AWS (Developer + Architect) preferred
- Hands on AWS experience building infrastructure
- Experience working with GIT, AWS, Jenkins, Artifactory
- Ensure all systems, platforms and applications are compliant with and operating to relevant security and data protection standards
- Devops capabilities, including the knowledge of testing automation, AWS cloud, APIs and microservices
- Be confident and actively participate in team support by proposing and implementing solutions.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Highly self-motivated and directed with keen attention to detail.
- Excellent social and communication skills, "can do" attitude and excellent analytical skills.
In return, our team creates an awesome environment for you to showcase your skills and passion. Why NAB?
We believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too.We are the bank that backs the bold who move Australia forward.
We are proud to have dedicated $55 billion to help address climate change, be recognised as a Gold employer of LGBTI Inclusion by AWEI, endorsed as an employer for Women by Work180, have an African Australian Inclusion Program, Grad, Traineeship and Internship Programs. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace. The Benefits
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits. For more information please visit here.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let's have a serious but informal chat about who you are and what drives you. We'd love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert. Advertised:
17 Mar 2020 12:00 AM AUS Eastern Daylight Time