Senior Analyst, Business Analysis
A career that gives you more
Are you the curious and collaborative software development professional who has a passion for incisive, efficient business analysis? Are you looking for big creative challenges that show rapid results and enhance productivity within our team's analysis and design function?
Payments are a pillar of NAB's product functions, and an area of significant strategic focus. As a Senior Consultant, Business Analysis you will be homed within the Payments Integration team as it re-shapes our Payments technology landscape to one based on API and microservices architecture, Agile and Lean practices, and product focus.
You'll work across multiple squads, collaborating with lead developers, delivery owners, senior business stakeholders and product owners. You will exemplify best practice and servant-leadership amongst an association of analysts dedicated to our goal of delivering a best-of-breed payments service. This role will see you working on (but not limited to) the following
What you will bring:
- Define initiative objectives & success measures
- Perform current state and change impact analysis
- Identify, document, and drive business process improvements
- Capture and prioritise business requirements - functional and non-functional
- Create user stories and author acceptance criteria in collaboration with SMEs, developers & testers.
- Facilitate and participate in estimation, prioritisation, and planning workshops
- Identify and manage interdependencies with other teams and initiatives
Your new team
- Strong experience as a Business Analyst from a financial markets and/or payments background
- Experience working within an agile delivery team in a continuous delivery environment
- Advanced agile business analysis skillset, incorporating - user story decomposition, acceptance criteria scenario definition and story mapping
- Data analysis skills, including SQL, Excel. Splunk, Python, QlikView, Tableau advantageous.
- Knowledge in software engineering lifecycle tools: Jira, Confluence. Exposure to SOAP UI, JMeter, GitHub or equivalents also advantageous
We know that life's about more than money. That's why we're so driven to do great things in the tech and digital space. We are rapidly building top-notch data and analytics platforms in the cloud, with a new culture and ways of working; adopting FinTech start-up mentality and financial innovation. We are working more agile than ever, so that we can deliver a great banking experience to our customers. We're NAB
We believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too. We are proud to have dedicated $55 billion to help address climate change, be recognized as a Gold employer of LGBTI Inclusion by AWEI, endorsed as an employer for Women by Work180, have an African Australian Inclusion Program, Grad Programs, and Traineeship and Internship Programs. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace. The benefits
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let's have a serious but informal chat about who you are and what drives you. We'd love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert. Advertised:
13 Mar 2020 12:00 AM AUS Eastern Daylight Time