Senior Analyst Engineer (APIs and Cloud Enablement)
You & your new role
- Opportunities for career progression throughout the business
- Great engaging work environment where customer advocacy is highly valued
- We are focused on your learning & development
We are looking for an experienced Senior Analyst Engineer to join the APIs and Cloud Enablement team, which is accountable for delivering new capability through exposing existing and new functionality through APIs and through moving workloads to the cloud. We are an Agile team working in NAB's Account Management space. This is a hands-on role, where you can make the best of your strong development skills in Microservices and potentially DataPower.
You will be part of a collaborative and high performing team, encouraged to continue to build on your skills with rotations in development projects as well as involvement in other activities across the business and supported to complete relevant certifications. Core responsibilities:
What you will bring:
- Develop, test and deploy microservices as part of a cross functional squad.
- Implement cloud native solutions, primarily in the AWS cloud.
- Show strong focus on capability uplift across core elements such as Agile practices and DevOps.
- Advocate on behalf of the APIs and Cloud Enablement team, be a technology champion.
- Build effective relationships with peers across BET, Technology, Delivery Technology colleagues, business stakeholders and suppliers.
Your new team
- Strong experience with building microservices (particularly using Spring Boot).
- Strong experience designing and implementing RESTful APIs.
- Strong cloud experience (particularly AWS).
- Experience with event streaming using AWS Kinesis or Kafka.
- Container orchestration using ECS or Kubernetes.
- Experience across the software development life-cycle and strong Agile practice experience.
We know that life's about more than money. That's why we're so driven to do great things in the tech and digital space. We are rapidly building top-notch data and analytics platforms in the cloud, with a new culture and ways of working; adopting FinTech start-up mentality and financial innovation. We are working more agile than ever, so that we can deliver a great banking experience to our customers. We're NAB
We believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too. We are proud to have dedicated $55 billion to help address climate change, be recognised as a Gold employer of LGBTI Inclusion by AWEI, endorsed as an employer for Women by Work180, have an African Australian Inclusion Program, Grad Programs, and Traineeship and Internship Programs. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace. The benefits
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let's have a serious but informal chat about who you are and what drives you. We'd love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert. Advertised:
05 Feb 2020 12:00 AM AUS Eastern Daylight Time