Senior Consultant - Governance, Capability and Assurance
You & your new role
- Opportunities for career progression throughout the business
- progressive & agile culture
- We embrace diversity & inclusion at our core
Reporting to the Head of Governance, Capability and Assurance, Data Services and Platforms you will be accountable for providing specialist guidance and support assisting their allocated business in executing their Governance, Capability and Assurance responsibilities.
You will have a strong data analysis background with advanced skills in MS Excel and experience with Software Delivery. Operational experience across finance/vendor management/quality/technology will be highly regarded. A typical day will include:
- Review the status of projects and understand root causes of inefficient delivery.
- Leverage "New ways of Working" agile methodologies, cloud designed accounting practices, modern quality assurance frameworks and internally developed risk frameworks to develop the DS&P delivery governance framework ensuring the team delivers quality software and data to achieve the required level of consistency and protection to meet overall business needs.
- Assist in the regular review of risks and issues of the portfolio with mitigations in place to support delivery of business outcomes
- Assist to define and manage standards, guidelines and processes to ensure the team delivers software and data quality that drive business value
- Support successful quality changes through communication and change management with DS&P
- Asist to manage potential risks related to vendors, ensure excellent service deliverability and ensure expected value is derived
We believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace. The benefits
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits. For more information please visit here.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let's have a serious but informal chat about who you are and what drives you. We'd love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert. Advertised:
05 Feb 2020 12:00 AM AUS Eastern Daylight Time