Senior Consultant, Infrastructure Design
As a Senior Consultant, Infrastructure Design, you will have strong experience in Windows 2012, 2016. Working in a team of 7, you will perform a technical lead role in our design team who develop infrastructure and policy design security infrastructure. You will support the delivery of technology based solutions that meet Business needs, through project plan, design phases, testing and implementation, ensuring alignment with the broader technology strategy and architecture.
This is a new role, created as part of an insourcing program, and you will play a key role in the transitioning of these services to our team, and developing processes: You are:
Technically capable, with a strong background in Security and Network Infrastructure
Your new team
- Highly experienced in infrastructure and policy design (Hardware, Windows 2012, 2016, ESX, VSAN, VCENTRE, VSPHERE)
- Experienced in creating SOEs, patterns, test and certification plans and other design documentation
- Previous operational experience managing F5 assets as a project or support engineer
- Previous experience mentoring\coaching other team members
- Previous experience with transitioning services or developing operating models
- Previous experience in contributing to maintaining and uplifting Design documentation\processes
- Desirable experience in managing or designing other security infrastructure (eg. Firewalls, IPS, Proxies, HSMs)
You will be joining a collaborative, fast paced and forward-thinking team that is passionate about providing NAB with the most effective and efficient security and network services within the Financial industry. Why NAB?
We believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too. We are the bank that backs the bold who move Australia forward.
We are proud to have dedicated $70 billion to help address climate change, be recognised as a Gold employer of LGBTI Inclusion by AWEI, endorsed as an employer for Women by Work180, have an African Australian Inclusion Program, Grad, Traineeship and Internship Programs. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace. The Benefits
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits. For more information please visit here.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let's have a serious but informal chat about who you are and what drives you. We'd love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert. Advertised:
10 Mar 2020 12:00 AM AUS Eastern Daylight Time