Senior Consultant, Principal Engineer
Calling all Principal Engineers!
At NAB, we believe that by changing the way we work and driving this change, we can deliver better value to our customers and the community.
With a strong focus on investing in our people, we are seeking Principal Engineers to join our Digital Content & Marketing Technology team. Why's that?
We're looking for thought leaders to champion the build it/run it, software life-cycle model, for end to end accountability of their solutions.The successful applicant will be responsible for the technical direction and roadmap of technology products and services that represent NAB's digital front door for our customers. What would I be doing?
Working directly with our Digital Content leadership team, architecture, security, infrastructure, product owners across the enterprise to deliver business features & evergreen software management, while regularly celebrating outcomes.
You will be responsible for the day to day technical decision making and direction on feature development, testing and automation approaches, CI/CD patterns and choices of technologies. Your experience will enable you to switch between technical leader, mentor, developer, and designer. What we need.
To be successful in the role you should possess a combination of the following skills / experience
Sign me up.
- A proven technical leader, experienced working on highly scaled and complex software solutions
- Strong working experience with the following;
- Back end development (node.js/Java)
- SQL & noSQL Database Technologies
- Automated unit/functional/browser testing (Jest/Enzyme/Selenium)
- Performance Testing Tools (JMeter/Gatling)
- Monitoring and Analytics Tools (AppDynamics/Dynatrace/Splunk)
- Configuration & Infrastructure management (Puppet/Ansible)
- Cloud technologies such as AWS, Azure and GCP
- Strong experience working in an Agile Delivery team
- Strong experience in operational roles supporting critical services
- Strong experience in Jira and confluence
If you think there might be a role with your name on it, send us your application. If you think you've got what it takes to thrive in a high-pressure, fast paced environment and want to drive your career forward, then we'd love to hear from you.
Most importantly, we need you to show the right attitude: be ready to quickly learn new things, adapt and innovate, working with a complex platform. You will have to demonstrate excellent collaboration skills, an eye for process improvement and the necessary leadership to mentor your peers in providing the best service to our stakeholders.
For full job details and to apply go to nab.com.au/careers Advertised:
02 Mar 2020 12:00 AM AUS Eastern Daylight Time