Senior Consultant Security Engineer
You & your new role
To provide technical advice, expertise, support and ongoing delivery at agreed service levels for many technology systems and services currently in use across NAB.
In this role you will be required to have a broad and in-depth knowledge of IT Security infrastructure implementation, management, operations and solution delivery and can deliver technical solutions, specifications and outcomes appropriate to NAB's Security and Risk appetite. Key Responsibilities
What you will bring:
- Provide technical thought leadership, Subject Matter expertise and consultancy and advice across the Enterprise Security Infrastructure Protection Portfolio
- Develop, contribute, uplift and maintain support documentation, procedures and standards
- Perform "business-as-usual" technology management and support functions across many complex security technology systems
- Report to Platform Managers and senior team members regarding technology system status and posture
- Perform problem diagnosis and use technical expertise to develop options and solutions to specific problems that are technical in nature and contribute to remediation and recovery activity
- Be available to respond to escalated on-call and after-hours support to other team members where required
- Provide coaching and guidance to other Technical Specialists to support their competency development and ensure their effective contribution to team objectives
- Experience in a Large Enterprise Environment (more than 10,000 users)
- Extensive experience in IT & IT Security
- Strong skills with Proxy Services, (zScaler, McAfee or equivalent technologies)
- Strong networking and device based troubleshooting skills.
- A proven record of successfully scoping, shaping and delivering sound IT Security Solutions.
- Tertiary qualification in an IT discipline related certification (E.g.: CISM, CISSP)
We believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too. We are proud to have dedicated $70 billion to help address climate change, be recognised as a Gold employer of LGBTI Inclusion by AWEI, endorsed as an employer for Women by Work180, have an African Australian Inclusion Program, Grad Programs, and Traineeship and Internship Programs. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace. Advertised:
13 Mar 2020 12:00 AM AUS Eastern Daylight Time