Senior Data Engineer
As a dedicated Technical associate, you will be responsible End to end development including delivery, quality and Involve in explore calls with BA, Business Owners, Product Owners and key stakeholders to understand the business requirements, product enhancements and other key areas where solutions are required to simplify the work flow. Job Description:
- Experienced cloud engineers having extensive experience with GCP, AWS or Azure
- Strong understanding of SRE practice concepts, how to define SLIs, SLOs, error budgets etc
- Strong experience with monitoring and alerting tools such as Prometheus, Grafana, New Relic, Dynatrace
- Strong experience working with logging tools such as splunk
- Experience with Kubernetes preferred
- Ability to conduct technical root cause analysis
- Experience with facilitating a blameless culture, running Post incident reviews etc
- As a Technical Lead working within Platform Engineering, you will be responsible for building and evolving our offering with technical leadership, design, configuration and coding. You will have the opportunity to work across a wide range of technology including IaC, cloud services, cluster management, service mesh, CICD and observability tooling. The Platform Engineering team is responsible for abstracting the complexities of the cloud, so that application features can move from development to production in a seamless, secure and fully automated manner.
- Leading and mentoring engineers with your laser focus on automation, cloud and DevOps engineering techniques, to design and implement secure, simple and impactful solutions.
- Working at a senior level across the programme team, collaborating with architects, engineers and customer experience experts.
- Facilitating rapid decision making for the team
- Shaping how ANZ delivers on its commitment to provide great customer service through technology.
Salary Range: >$90,000
- Exceptional record of delivering observable cloud solutions from inception to production, working hands-on throughout the process.
- Passionate about the adoption of cloud native architecture in engineering teams.
- Experience with provisioning CICD pipelines for infrastructure and applications, leveraging blue-green and canary techniques to achieve zero downtime when deploying
- Knowledgeable in multiple programming languages with a passion to automate as much as possible.
- Strong understanding of the infrastructure level - VPCs, networks, Linux and/or Windows OS.
- Operational experience with development or the administration of Istio, Kubernetes or Serverless frameworks