Senior Innovation Analyst
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- KPMG Australia
See job description for details
- Got big plans for your career? Ours are even bigger
- Are you an innovative professional seeking an exciting opportunity where you can utilise you facilitation skills?
- Want to make a real difference to communities? We already are.
The Business Innovation team is focused on driving a culture of innovation and experimentation throughout KPMG. You'll be joining a small high performing team whose purpose is to enable our people to be more innovative and create new value for the business. The team is part of a broader division focussed on sourcing and incubating new products and services, market differentiation, driving flexibility and agility in our operating model and building a culture of innovation throughout our organisation.
Your new role will involve
This role supports the Business Innovation team in designing and delivering a range of highly visible and engaging programs to promote a culture of innovation and provide opportunities for our people to develop the skills and behaviours to innovate.
On a day to day basis, you'll be contributing to the design and delivery a range of programs such as the KPMG Hackathon, Innovation Masterclass Series, Crowdsourcing campaigns, and Design thinking workshops. In addition, you'll have an interest in supporting the identification, exploration and development of new concepts, technologies and capabilities to take to market, improve our business practice or culture.
You bring to the role
In order to be considered for this role you will need to have:
- A positive and can do attitude!
- A demonstrated interest in innovation, particularly in building a culture of innovation through programs such as hackathons, crowdsourcing campaigns and boot camps
- Knowledge of innovation methodologies such as design thinking and lean start up
- Experience in workshop facilitation and presenting, wanting to share your passion and interest in innovation
- Creative in the design and implementation of marketing communication campaigns
- Experience with project delivery and in the implementation of business change
- Melbourne based role, some domestic travel will be required
What we offer you
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online.
Advertised: 19 Mar 2018 AUS Eastern Daylight Time