Senior Manager, Cyber Assurance - Sydney or Melbourne
- Be part of a high-performing, supportive culture
- Work with a team of collaborators, innovators and the brightest minds in the industry
- Balance work and passions through our innovative flexible work options
https://www.ey.com/au/shape-the-world The opportunity
As a Senior Manager in the Cyber Assurance practice, you will work with market leading specialists and work collaboratively with our clients to manage engagements and lead teams of resources. Our Cyber Assurance team is a new team dedicated to supporting our Assurance clients. Your key responsibilities
In your role as a Senior Manager in our Cyber Assurance team you will:
Skills and attributes for success
- Lead and manage engagements
- Mentor and manage team members
- Be dedicated to quality and delivery excellence
- Drive account teams and contribute to the growth of the practice
You are a driven cybersecurity professional with a track record of delivering successful governance and oversight of technology-related risks, both as an individual contributor and leader. You have strong interpersonal and communication skills which develop and maintain trust with clients, peers and team members. Finally, there must be substance and integrity to you as a professional; you are first and foremost a cybersecurity practitioner with the knowledge and experience to be a trusted adviser to boards, executives and partners.
We're looking for a specialist with the following experience:
Ideally, you'll also have:
- Information Security domains - in particular one or more of the following: Cyber Strategy & Governance, Cyber Risk Management, Cyber Detection & Response, Privacy, Cyber Resilience and Breach Support
- Experience in assisting external audit clients in controls assessment and reporting
- Experience of implementing or analysing security and risk standards including ISO 27001-2, PCI DSS, NIST CSF, ITIL, COBIT, IRAP, PSPF, AS/NZS 4360, APS310, CPS234, SOC1 & 2
- Strong planning and engagement execution experience
- At least 10 years of professional experience in cyber security related roles - ideally with a Big 4 background or large IT/Security professional services firm
- Proven experience in security reporting, security audits and engaging with CSIO, CIO, CFO, CEO and board level business leaders
- Strong project management skills and interpersonal skills
- Relationship development experience
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills
- Have a drive to build a team and grow your cyber security career to the next level
- Willingness to travel as required
Who are Assurance?
- Relevant security certifications such as CISM, CGEIT, CRISC and/or CISA will be highly regarded
Assurance is a promise, a positive declaration intended to give confidence. You can be part of the next big climate change initiative, work with the latest innovative forensic intelligence or provide robustness and clarity as part of an audit committee. EY teams deliver on providing that confidence to our clients and you can be part of that promise. Learn more about Assurance here - https://www.ey.com/au/aboutassurance What working at EY offers
Our Total Rewards package includes:
Who we are
- formal or informal flexible working options e.g. remote working, flexible start and finish times - https://www.ey.com/au/eyflexibility
- career and learning development e.g. EY badges ( https://www.ey.com/gl/eybadges ), career mentoring
- an extensive range of wellbeing and benefit offerings e.g. Salary packaging, parental leave and support, health checks
EY is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer ( https://www.ey.com/au/eydiversityInclusion ) offering a vast range of internal networks including Ability EY, our disability network, Unity, our LGBTI network and our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander network enabling us all to embrace and value the diverse society we live within. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application via firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 1800 017 666.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now!
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by EY or by their external third party provider.
© 2020 Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation .