Senior Manager, Cyber Public Private Partnerships & Ventures - Remote
Your new role awaits
- Grow your leadership skills
- Progressive & agile culture
- Build your career at NAB
NAB Enterprise Security sees strategic importance for NAB, the Industry and the Nation in developing, managing and driving value from private and public partnerships (PPP), innovation and in ventures.
This role is responsible for managing Enterprise Security's Private and Public Partnerships program, which aims to establish, expand and drive outcomes via domestic and international partnerships with public and private sectors, research organisations and education institutions.
This role is also responsible for Enterprise Security's future threat trend alignment and will act in an advisory capacity to ventures and innovations teams.
Day to day you will:
- Establish, maintain and expand partnerships with domestic and international entities across private sector, public sector (government / defence / regulator), and education
- Develop and evolve a holistic partnership framework in consultation with other NAB Enterprise Security stakeholders
- Identify and review cyber investment opportunities with internal Ventures teams.
- Act as central liaison and coordination point between NAB Enterprise Security functions and partners
- Identify, scope and drive partnership initiatives that deliver demonstrable capability improvements
- Act as central point of coordination, tracking and reporting of all partnership relationships, initiatives and opportunities
- Identify dual use technologies, emerging technology vendor assessments, tender competitor assurance and centralised view of bank wide capabilities and solution use cases
- Ensure partnership milestones are delivered and progress reporting is timely and accurate
- Leverage the partnership program to deliver tangible improvements to NAB, Industry, Nation, Customers and the public
- Mentor/guidance/board advisory role where required for investments
What you will bring:
Please note that this role is temporarily listed as "remote" due to the current requirements for all Australians to practise social distancing amid the COVID-19 pandemic. We will discuss with you your ongoing requirements throughout the recruitment process.
- Previous experience in Banking and Finance
- Knowledge of cyber-security processes and frameworks, such as ISO27000 series, NIST, COBIT
- Deep knowledge in cybersecurity tools and technologies
- Experience with process management, measurement and optimisation in large/complex organisations
- Experience in previous Venture Capital Advisory work with respect to Cybersecurity
- Demonstrated ability to establish and drive process and automation
- Security clearance (preferred)
Everyone at NAB deserves an outstanding leader, who inspires and engages your team in our purpose, vision and values, and helps them focus on the things that matter the most in these tough times. As a NAB people manager, you will be an Outstanding Leader. Your new team
We know that life's about more than money. That's why we're so driven to do great things in the tech and digital space. We are rapidly building top-notch data and analytics platforms in the cloud, with a new culture and ways of working; adopting FinTech start-up mentality and financial innovation. We are working more agile than ever, so that we can deliver a great banking experience to our customers. Why NAB?
At NAB, we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too.
We are an equal opportunity employer and have a diverse and inclusive workforce supported by our African Australian and Indigenous employment programs, Graduate and Trainee programs. We are proud of our LGBTI Gold employer status by AWEI, and our commitment to gender equality. We have committed $70bn in financing to help address climate change and provide 2 days of paid leave each year through our employee volunteering program to support community organisations. The benefits
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits. For more information please visit here.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let's have a serious but informal chat about who you are and what drives you. We'd love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
*Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted. Advertised:
31 Jul 2020 9:00 AM AUS Eastern Standard Time