Senior Manager, Transaction Analytics (Transaction Advisory Services) - Melbourne
- Be part of a high-performing, supportive culture
- Make the step from industry and enjoy the variety of work we can offer you
- Balance work and passions through our innovative flexible work options
https://www.ey.com/au/transformativeage The opportunity
We are looking for an Associate Director within the Transaction Analytics team in our Melbourne office. This role is offered on a flexible full-time basis. Your key responsibilities
Skills and attributes for success
- analyse large and complex datasets and build sophisticated data driven analysis to help address our client's challenges in fast-changing markets
- present your findings in a way that's easily understood by transaction professionals at all levels
- work on a wide variety of client engagements
- innovate and develop new solutions to be delivered to clients
- maintain and develop positive and productive relationships with clients
Ideally, you'll also have
- a desire to work in the fast-paced Transaction Diligence mergers and acquisition-oriented environment
- excellent financial, analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- an ability to manage high performing technical individuals, including data scientists, database administrators and data analysts
- an innovative mindset coupled with strong work initiative and the ability to adapt to new challenges and ideas
- Familiarity with a broad range of analytics and visualisation tools, such as PowerBI, Alteryx, SQL, Python and Azure
Who are Transaction Advisory Services?
- an undergraduate or graduate degree in accounting, finance, economics or business, data analytics or significant work experience in the field of data analytic s
EY's Transaction Advisory Services (TAS) division offers strategic corporate clients and private equity client's professional transaction advice and services, from the strategic analysis phase of the transaction lifecycle, through to execution, and transaction integration. The goal is to help EY clients achieve their best capital performance, deliver value to their stakeholders and meet their strategic corporate objectives. Learn more about TAS here . What working at EY offers
Our Total Rewards package includes:
Who we are
- formal or informal flexible working options e.g. remote working, flexible start and finish times
- career and learning development e.g. EY badges , career mentoring
- an extensive range of wellbeing and benefit offerings e.g. parental leave and support, health checks
EY is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer offering a vast range of internal networks including Ability EY, our disability network, Unity, our LGBTI network and our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander network enabling us all to embrace and value the diverse society we live within. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application via firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 1800 017 666.
Build your legacy with us. Apply now!
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by EY or by their external third party provider.
© 2019 Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.