Senior Personal Assistant
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- KPMG Australia
- 18 Mar 18
See job description for details
- Fast paced, dynamic environment
- Immerse yourself in an inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
- We provide an agile work environment and a career that flexes to your lifestyle
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Personal Assistant to join the team on a permanent basis in Melbourne in a busy client- focused work environment.
Your new role
Multi-tasking and managing competing priorities daily, you will provide first class administrative support. As a key interface for the team both within the firm and with our clients, you will cultivate collaborative relationships and provide an exceptional level of service, information and advice. The variety in your role will come from:
- Managing diaries, organising candidate and client meetings, and arranging domestic and international travel
- Proactively managing workflow on behalf of a Partner and the wider team
- Providing administrative support for business development initiatives and engagements
- Liaising with clients and building relationships with key stakeholders
- Collating reports, creating PowerPoint presentations and document preparation
- Working autonomously and managing highly confidential information
It is likely you will bring a combination of the following skills and experience:
- Confidence, personal presentation and communication skills suited to liaising at executive levels
- Relevant experience supporting a senior team in a fast paced, corporate environment, preferably in professional services
- A strong sense of accountability and a commitment to delivering quality service
- Self-motivation and initiative
- Outstanding organisational skills, a sound ability to prioritise and manage competing deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Intermediate to high level skills in the Microsoft Office suite, with SAP experience preferred.
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online.
Advertised: 12 Feb 2018 AUS Eastern Daylight Time