Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager 15 month Fixed Term Contract in Melbourne LAN, WAN, Riverbed project Your new company
You'll be joining a leading, global solutions provider. They are innovative, ambitious and driving progress for the future of digital solutions.The team are responsible for designing and delivering communications and cloud based solutions to enterprise size organisations. Your new role
As the Senior IT Project Manager, you will be leading a team of project managers and coordinators spread across a number of regions on a key program of work. You will also be required to assume the role of PMO for these programs, as required.
Key duties will include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Take ownership for successful delivery of both stand alone projects, and projects within large programs.
- Interface between internal teams, external vendors and the end customer, to ensure projects are successfully delivered.
- Participating in Project defining workshops and meetings, and managing support issues and escalations.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of master schedule and communications planning.
- Create Change control processes and coordinate vendors and customers, and manage programme risk.
- Initiate and run progress meetings and ensure on target delivery
- Leadership, direction and mentoring of project teams.
- Providing project assurance, governance, tracking and measurement of key deliverables.
- Work with Programme leads to ensure projects delivered on time and within budget, whilst ensuring governance and adherence to company procedures.
- Set, measure and maintain standards to ensure the projects run smoothly with a high standard end result.
- Analyse financial data for budget, risk and resource allocation.
- Provide regular, accurate reports to program leads and senior stakeholders.
This is a Senior Project Management role, and we are looking for:
What you'll get in return
- Strong IT Infrastructure background -in particular around Network and Communications - strong understanding on Voice, LAN, WAN, Network Security and Riverbed.
- Proven background in delivering complex, high value projects on a global scale
- Exceptional stakeholder management working for a Vendor, Telco or solutions provider
- Ability to lead, mentor and motivate large technology project teams.
- It is highly beneficial to have Certifications or qualifications related to the above.
You'll be joining a leading solutions provider, in a fixed term role with potential to extend. They offer a flexible, inclusive environment with a culture of learning and growth. This is an exciting global project to be a part of. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, in a Word document format.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508