Senior Quality Architect
As a senior quality architect, responsible for overall and End to end testing, deployment and release of major Telstra IT programs. The role includes the job of requirement gathering, test planning, test designing, test definition, automation using tools for continuous implementation and delivery. The role also includes vendor, business, networks and stakeholder management and reporting. Mandatory Skills:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Overall Test Management of Telstra delivery in IT.
- Development of Test startegies
- Experience in using CI/CD tools like JIRA, Power BI, TOSCA, Selenium and python
- Environment management with Splunk.
- Data management using BigData tools
- Strong understanding on development and design of integration architecture of across Telstra IT and Networks
- Experience in managing senior stakeholders from Telstra
- Define test strategies and creating Master Test Plans for projects.
- Providing test estimates, driving test activities and managing teams
- To Establish Test Environment related procedures, documentation and defect resolution.
- Responsible for leading the complete E2E testing including planning and execution phase
- Conducting Test Design Workshops with vendors & Business for Initiative Requests
- Ensure high-quality testing, risk assessment prior to allowing software deployment.
- The management and control of all defects within the in-house and vendor development environments.
- Review Vendor deliverables like Testing, Deployment and overall summary Report.
- Review and work on the optimization of the Testing cost.
- Implementing Automation capabilities and tools like TOSCA to execute Automated test suites/ scenarios.
- Reporting for senior management and stakeholders on progress and issues.
Salary Range: >$90,000 - 130,000