Senior Tax Consultant
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- KPMG Australia
- 20 Oct 17
See job description for details
- Diverse Tax advisory and compliance portfolio focused on private and mid-market clients
- Extensive learning and career development opportunities
- Immerse yourself in a supportive, flexible and inclusive team environment
With continued growth, Enterprise are now looking to recruit a Senior Tax Consultant to join our Melbourne team.
Your new role: With a focus on complex and diverse tax advisory engagements, you will:
- Provide tax advice and solutions to a diverse portfolio of clients with a particular focus on the structuring of privately owned businesses to support wealth accumulation, tax effectiveness and asset protection
- Advise on cross-border transactions and business structuring, in particular, developing and implementing solutions to tax issues that arise from inbound and outbound businesses and HNWI, property development and succession planning
- Provide tax advice on asset acquisition and asset divestment (including due diligence), IPO structuring, prospectus drafting and readiness
- Assist with the delivery of tax compliance services to a range of clients, including income tax and FBT returns
- Experience in corporate tax or private clients/middle market gained in another professional services or law firm.
- Australian tax technical knowledge and relevant tertiary qualifications
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- An analytical mindset with an enthusiasm for continued learning and professional growth
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online.
Advertised: 21 Aug 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 12 Nov 2017 AUS Eastern Daylight Time