Senior Tax Consultant or Tax Manager
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- KPMG Australia
- 23 Apr 18
See job description for details
- Diverse Tax advisory & compliance portfolio focused on private and mid-market clients
- Extensive learning and career development opportunities
- Supportive, flexible and inclusive team culture
With continued growth, Enterprise are now looking to recruit a Senior Tax Consultant or Tax Manager to join our Melbourne team.
Your new role: With a focus on complex and diverse tax advisory engagements, you will:
- Provide tax advice and solutions to a diverse portfolio of clients with a particular focus on complex tax matters, tax planning and tax structuring for large privately owned businesses
- Advise on cross-border transactions and business structuring, in particular, developing and implementing solutions to tax issues that arise from inbound and outbound businesses and transactions
- Provide tax advice on asset acquisition and asset divestment and major transactions
- Assist with or lead the delivery of tax compliance services to a range of complex clients
- Provide leadership and training to engagement teams and support the senior leadership with the ongoing development of the Enterprise tax practice
- Experience in corporate tax or private clients/middle market tax gained in another professional services or law firm.
- Australian tax technical knowledge and relevant tertiary qualifications including CA, CTA or Masters of Tax
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- An analytical and commercial mindset with an enthusiasm for continued learning and professional growth
- If seeking a Manager role, experience in leading and managing engagement teams
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online.
Advertised: 08 Apr 2018 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 08 May 2018 AUS Eastern Standard Time