Senior Technology Design & Delivery Lead
About The Company
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 747 offices in 42 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture. About The Division
Morgan Stanley's Private Wealth Management Asia and Australia Technology department is responsible for providing front to back technology services to businesses that manage the Firm's high-net-worth clients in Asia and Australia, managing the technology platform that covers customer on-boarding, order management, on-going client service and reporting. Wealth Management Australia also provides Financial services to retail clients on a separate platform and is currently on a transformational journey.
We are a global technology team that executes in a highly agile manner and embraces cutting-edge technologies and innovations. About The Team
The team is specifically seeking a Senior Technology Lead for our transformation & platform upgrade program working closely with peers in PWM Asia and Australia Technology a F2B Technology Strategy and execution as well as any business as usual development required to meet the ever changing market regulatory needs and maintain stability through the transformation journey. About The Role
As a Technology lead you will be responsible for driving and managing the technical delivery of our platform. You will be part of a dynamic team that will work closely with product owners in both Australia and Hong Kong, as well as interact globally with business stakeholders, product owners and other application developers at all levels of the organization. Responsibilities
• Review of epics and stories provided by business, product owners or business analysts and turning those into technical designs and development
• Define design and architecture for all solutions built as part of the project
• Individual development contribution across some or all of the various components of the system, including front-end, back-end services and database
• Manage and oversee the contributions of other developers in the team
• Work closely with product owner/business analyst on grooming stories, backlog prioritization and tracking and communicating progress.
• Face off to and manage business and technology stakeholders across the organization, including front-office business, product owners, other technology teams and technology/business management.
• Follow and promote Agile practices like Scrum and TDD/BDD
• Plan and manage longer-term deliveries within an Agile context
• Understand our strategic priorities both business and technology and align our development & delivery to those priorities
• Ensure consistency with and synergy across the global platform by collaborating regularly with peers across global teams that specialize is specific capabilities.
• Active involvement in supporting the platform across all environments, including production in a DevOps model