See job description for details
IT Service Desk Engineer job available | Inner South | Permanent | Flexible work | Immediate start Your new company
A leading IT Service Provider located in Melbourne's Inner South requires a Service Desk Engineer for a permanent vacancy commencing immediately. The company promotes a collaborative and supportive work environment, offering exposure to leading technologies and flexible work arrangements, offering 2 days working from home per week. Your new role
In this exciting new role, you will be:
What you'll need to succeed
- Providing 1st line remote and onsite IT support for clients.
- Supporting a broad range of clients to resolve high level IT issues escalated within the Service Desk.
- Performing technical support of servers, network and hardware.
- Delivering a high level of customer service and communication.
- Supporting the Level 1 Service Desk Engineers.
- Participating in the on-call rotation.
To be successful in your application, you will need:
What you'll get in return
- Demonstrated experience of providing level 1 IT support both onsite and remote.
- Sound knowledge of Azure, Office 365, Windows Server, Microsoft Exchange, VMware / Hyper-V and Network troubleshooting.
- Highly developed troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working within a Managed Service Provider.
- Prior experience with ConnectWise, IT Glue and Kaseya toolsets is highly advantageous.
- Tertiary education and Microsoft certifications are regarded strongly.
- A current driver's license and vehicle.
Working in an organisation where they develop and grow careers, you will be offered a competitive salary package and flexible work arrangements, with 2 days working from per week. You will gain exposure to a broad range of technologies and projects. This organisation prides itself on internal promotion and career development and offers development training. Do not miss out! What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role or know of someone that may be, click 'Apply Now' or forward an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. LHS 297508