- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Bluefin Resources
- 22 Sep 17
Social Media Coordinator
With a long and successful history as one of Victoria's leading builders, they are currently seeking a Social Media Coordinator to join their Marketing team.
Reporting into the Marketing Manager, the primary responsibility of this position is to assist the Marketing Manager with the development and implementation of Social Media strategy. You will monitor and manage the day to day running's of the social media community and assist with a range of projects involved in the overall marketing strategy.
- Prove the day to day social media monitoring, upload and community management of all social media platforms
- Liaise with the creative media agency to ensure campaigns are rolled out on time
- Coordinate all image requirements through liaising with key supplier contacts
- Provide comprehensive pre and post campaign analysis reports
- Support the Marketing Manager as required
- Database management
- Previous Social Media management experience is essential
- High attention to detail
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Have a passion for various social media platforms
- The ability to multi-task, be able to organise and prioritise effectively
To discuss this role in more detail please contact Samantha Anam on 03 8330 5010. Alternatively please submit an up to date copy of your CV please clicking 'Apply Now'.