Solution Architect - Cloud
- Public cloud platform establishment & migrations
- Contribute to our global technology transformation
- Expansion internationally is changing our technology core
AustralianSuper is Australia's largest super fund and is for all Australians and businesses. We put members first in everything we do with the goal of helping to create the best possible retirement outcome. Here's where you come in
To support the growth of AustralianSuper, we are looking for a Solution Architect to join our business, as part of our major technology programs that are updating and modernising our core technology capability to cloud solutions.
Reporting to the Enterprise Architect - Cloud & Infrastructure, you'll:
- deliver the architecture, and support the design and implementation of solutions to support this growing business;
- balance strategic objectives against short-term technical imperatives and use your influencing skills and stakeholder management experience to do so;
- work on cloud migration and scaling our international presence.
For each, your role will be to act as the solution leader, to deliver solutions aligning to our strategy and the outcomes of key initiatives. You'll need
- Ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges in an enterprise environment.
- Demonstrated experience and presence to gain the confidence of and influence senior management and other key stakeholders.
- The ability to create solutions that align to strategy, supports our policies and compliance needs, and to be part of the delivery teams on executing those solutions.
- Broad technical experience across solution architecture, application development and infrastructure gained in multiple diverse areas - and you can demonstrate genuine public cloud experience in architecture delivery roles.
If you would like the opportunity to work in a challenging, growing and rapidly evolving environment to deliver outstanding results that benefit members, please apply now! Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply. Please note, this role is deemed to be an Access Person role. Disclosure and Personal Trading requirements apply to the successful candidate. Agencies please note: this vacancy is being managed directly by AustralianSuper's Recruitment team. We will contact our preferred agency partners should we require additional support. Thank you.