Solution Architect - Infrastructure (IAAS)
Tech Area Architect – IAAS .
What is your Tribe’s mission?
- Be part of a group that is driven by how to make things better and safer for our customers
- This position is for an Infrastructure Architect thought leader to drive a roadmap to enable the Tech Area to meet its mission.
- Be part of an organisation that provides career enhancement and flexibility
The IaaS domain purpose is to provide the best in class hybrid hosting environments, connectivity and data services.
The IaaS Enterprise Compute Tech Area provides enterprise grade hosting services at speed that are resilient, secure, cost effective, flexible and enables autonomy for business change.
As a Tech Area Architect
you will define the architecture for a Technology Area, plan the architectural runway to support upcoming sprints, help define the Tech Area roadmaps, design/evaluate solutions and provide technical expertise to squads. You will be working across the multi-disciplinary Tribe. What will Your Day look like ?
As a Tech Area Architect
in the Enterprise Compute Tribe and IaaS Domain your day to day role will include assessing ideas considering value proposition, possible solution options across the entire range of Enterprise Compute platforms:
- Unix – Solaris and AIX
- Mainframe – z/OS, zLinux,
- Linux – RHEL, CoreOS,
- Containers – OpenShift CPaaS and Docker,
- iSeries – IBMi,
- Switching – HP NonStop,
You will identify architecturally significant epics and collaboratively define the Solution Overview both within the Technology Area and with engineers and architects outside of the Tribe. What will be in your toolkit?
- Enterprise and Solution architecture concepts and design practices
- Expert ability to understand and resolve complex problems
- Ideally you will have knowledge in Automation technologies (eg Puppet)
- Understanding of the technology platforms and services provided by the Enterprise Compute Tribe
- Work with TAL, POs and engineers to understand priorities and help define the Tech Area roadmap
- Represent the Tech Area in forums such as IAF and SPDC to ensure quality outcomes for our customers
You have a growth mindset, coupled with great interpersonal and communications skills. You are comfortable influencing on a technical and non-technical level across a large organisation.
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We’re as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We aim to create an inclusive environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued. Apply now if this role is for you ! #GD4.1