#CLOSER #BRAVER #FASTER The Roles
The purpose of these roles and your unique contribution is to assist the Managers of Consumer, Commercial and Pricing Engine to deliver best in class pricing capability across the Australia Division. These roles will work across the Pricing area where you will be involved in identifying underlying risk drivers affecting our portfolios and across our Pricing Engine, where you will be involved in leading the integration of actuarial pricing models and building end to end pricing processes. Key Responsibilities - Pricing
Skills & Experience
- Manage the approach to recognise, anticipate and resolve pricing problems across the Business Unit.
- Working closely with the Customer segment EMs to develop the book price position for the commercial portfolios.
- Utilise the technical pricing models developed by Analytics to drive pricing outcomes overlaying elasticity models and competitor price movements.
- Responsible for managing the book pricing for the various portfolios, responding to market and competitor movements in an agile and responsive manner
- Support Segment Leads with insights into key segments that are driving material trends in performance and provide recommendations on pricing actions to deliver results against margin and growth targets
- Contribute valuable insights into the strategic portfolio (SPM) planning discussions and actively support the execution of pricing strategies
- Relevant undergraduate degree or post-graduate qualification in Actuarial, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics or a related field (preferred)
- Knowledge of key programs and analysis tools e.g. SAS, SQL, Radar, Tableau, Cognos etc.
- Excellent written communication skills and ability to develop quality documents, including Business Case and post-implementation review reports
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with people across IAG
- Demonstrated ability to meet tight deadlines and have exceptional flexibility of approach, being able to stay focussed when directions change without notice
- 5+ years technical pricing required for specialist positions.
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me - we value difference, not sameness
#Together - harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes - it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. We own some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC and WFI. Let's Talk
Start your career journey with us and click ' Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position. #LI-AU